Regarding racism/homophobia, staff punishments vs player punishments, etc.
(12-04-2012, 11:59 PM)Toxic Sn0w Wrote:
(12-04-2012, 08:59 PM)Biowulf Wrote: Making fun of Asians, Russians and white people is ok, but making fun of black people isnt?

Well thats probably because we white people treated these black people like animals. We hung them,we bullied them for looking at white person, we tarred and feathered them, we sold them like dogs and made them do work.
Thank God the US had the civil war to stop slavery. Black people still remember that shit and I think it will be hard to forget. Its ridiculous that some people have the urge to call someone a n**** when their ancestors hung their ancestors for the color of their skin. But that is why making fun of black people is not ok.

It's their ancestors, not them. Black people in the slave days, were the ones who captured the black people and sold them to the white people so they did it to them selves as much as we did it to them. I don't agree with discrimination. There the same as us, we shouldn't even need this thread, they are people, why even think anything is racist towards them. I know what I mean I'm trying to word it but I can't. I'm against racism and abusive language before people start hating me, but... I'll carry on I'm the morning when I can think Tounge

Messages In This Thread
RE: Regarding racism/homophobia, staff punishments vs player punishments, etc. - by Mr. Philp - 12-05-2012, 12:17 AM