Unban request - Pantix
Your name: Pantix (Thiago_Heil) (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID: 17507 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: [FL:M] Salinsky - [FL] Jamie (Admin that banned you)

Reason: Using an Alt account, to talk with the admin, since i couldnt contact him, which was a big mistake from my side.. (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
I was involved, and Salinsky was involved, and Jamie but later on.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Well. Here's the story at first. - I was playing as President, in your server. And, there was a "Raid" going on. But then we asked them over (OOC) what the reason where? - The told that i was doing some Sexual harashment, on a girl..
But at that time, i was doing a really funny RP with a guy called Shikari (BloopzTV) ingame, i cant quite remember. Well anyhow, i was playing that, when i told them it was a Date RP, they retreated. My HSS were going in the elevator, to get them to the lower floor, i were looking at the elevator. And i saw shots, i THOUGHT i saw my HSS die, so i called admin (Salinsky) He came right away, and asked what was up. I told him they raided, without a reason. He asked who, and i gave him names ( I cant remember them now, its 3 weeks ago) He teleported them up, and i asked why they shot him, without a reason. They said they didnt, and i said "I saw it" - They said they didnt. Salinsky checked the logs, and he said "There was noone killed in the elevator Pantix" And i was writing, "Im really sorry, i saw/heard shots down there, and thought MY HSS died, cause he wrote "WTF" in (OOC) so i just thought it, but before i even wrote this down, i was banned for 2 days. - I was at a friends house, who actually plays this. I asked him if i may borrow his account, he said "Sure, just dont get me banned" And yea. I was on the server, and i called Salinsky over a Pm. He came, and i said, "Salinsky will you please promise me, you wont ban me if i tell you this" He said "okay" And i said "Im Pantix" And then i was writing again, a bad thing i have to write alot and press enter, write another and press enter.. Ofc Salinsky knew i was breaking the rule and he banned me. so i couldnt explain him the mistake from last. I was so stupid at that time, i forgot the "rule about multiply alts'" So i didnt say to Salinsky it was my friends account, and now my friend is kinda mad at me for getting him banned. What so ever, i tried to add multiply of admin's in these 3 weeks. Noone seemed to have time to accept, or anything.. I talked with Adman, he told me to make a unban request, This account which i am playing GM on is my friends, means. I have borrowed it for like 2 years now. - So he had the email on the account, and since he turned day to night, and night to day. We never talked, cause i was at school, and he was not. I tried 3 weeks to get to talk with him, and finally i got the code to the Steam login, on the forums. I really like the server, and would be pleasant, to play on it again. I miss my MOB RP, and the guys which i used to play with.. I just miss the Roleplay..
- Pantix, thanks for reading Admins, i hope you can do something to this. Cause i miss you all!

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - Pantix - by pantixleet - 12-04-2012, 07:27 PM
RE: Unban request - Pantix - by Laizel - 12-04-2012, 07:30 PM
RE: Unban request - Pantix - by Salinsky - 12-05-2012, 03:47 PM
RE: Unban request - Pantix - by pantixleet - 12-05-2012, 08:18 PM
RE: Unban request - Pantix - by Salinsky - 12-08-2012, 03:48 PM
RE: Unban request - Pantix - by pantixleet - 12-09-2012, 04:56 PM
RE: Unban request - Pantix - by Salinsky - 12-09-2012, 08:39 PM
RE: Unban request - Pantix - by Ruxandra - 12-09-2012, 08:41 PM