Unperma Request - Joey Skylynx
(12-04-2012, 03:16 PM)Holdem Wrote: I don't understand how hobo's have AK 47's and can just decide to start shooting, defying authority.

Hobo = Homeless person. Since when can a homeless person afford rifles and ammo? I'm pretty sure they would rather trade in a rifle for food or shelter.

Hobos beg for money and food, live on the streets and so on. In my opinion this is Fail RP, but that's just my opinion.
We had a home, which was attacked by the Police Force, and we requested reparations from the president for what had happened, he firmly refused blaming us for the attack. We then were being constantly discriminated/antagonized by government officials for no reason, and then you throw into the picture that a gundealer willingly gave us firearms/ammo. It's all really a culmination of, 'what happens next?'
Now this is a matter of 3rd Party intervention. So we were given firearms en'masse while in an already hostile climate. SHTF is the only acronym which comes to mind.

Moving to Zapps post:
Zzzzap Wrote:Not to mention that I'm not buying the "A random gundealer gave us 20 AK's" story.
I don't understand what is so hard to understand about it. The gundealers motives are not limited to just sell firearms. As I said earlier, the Rebels and the Corleones were banned from the city. Maybe this users motive was to over-throw the present government and increase firearm sales, or to ease up the hassle on the gundealer.
How it happened is how it happened. We received firearms and ammo from a gundealer for free.
In turn, we used the firearms completely passive-aggressively. Wasting all the ammo we were given, and going back to our hobotower after doing our demonstration.

Messages In This Thread
Unperma Request - Joey Skylynx - by Joey Skylynx - 11-30-2012, 10:47 AM
RE: Unperma Request - Joey Skylynx - by Holdem - 12-04-2012, 03:16 PM
RE: Unperma Request - Joey Skylynx - by Joey Skylynx - 12-04-2012, 04:15 PM
RE: Unperma Request - Joey Skylynx - by Killjoy - 12-07-2012, 09:09 AM