Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name) Santa Bear

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 18592

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) [FL] Holdem

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) 'Encouraging Aggressive RP by threatening officers not to get near MTL'

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
  • Pholorian Little Helper
  • Bigtoe [AP2S1]
  • [FL:RP] Makarov

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

I was banned for promoting agressive roleplay, this isn't true at all. I admit to sending a request, warning the government to not come near MTL, it was entirely to make a rivalry with the government. Not fight them. We were all located at a compound, built entirely of no keypads apart from one, leading to a house at the end of the compound.

Then Holdem arrived outside, and we warned him to leave. In an accent that even me and Bigtoe weren't sure was. We warned him many, many many times to leave. He simply didn't respond, no word. Not as little as "A request was sent, warning us to stay away from MTL?", or "Can I search your compound?". He simply stood there,
then we pulled out weaponary, which can obviously be heard by the "whoosh" sound it makes.

So that was our final warning, I said that it was too, yelling at him once more. However, he continued to stand there with his weapon pointed towards the wall. I fired a warning shot in the air. Assuming he called on the radio for backup, due to his silence, eventually we scattered around the compound, ignoring him. Despite having warned we decided to make ourselves look like idiots due to the fact we warned then didn't follow through, we simply ignored him. We then heard cop cars heading towards the front gate. We all got our weapons out, and got into a good position.

They broke in, and immediatly scattered amongst the vast cover around the compound. We opened fire, and their raid on us has begun. It consisted of approximately two special service, and several cops. After killing them all, Bigtoe was banned for five days for the exact same reason I was.

Bigtoe was the only man killed, and after Salinsky came over, he asked what had happened to Bigtoe, and I was explaining when lovely and politely Holdem was eaves dropping. I was explaining what I thaught of the ban, aka - "being unfair." when Holdem explains to me that I am getting banned too. This is five minutes after the raid had been conducted, and in my belief had only sprung apon his mind after I spoke what I thaught about the banning.

I also believe his motive to banning us would've been different, had he won the raid. He did not ban the other two involved in this, leaving me to believe he has a personal hatred towards me and Bigtoe. Keeping in mind everyone was involved just as much as the next person.

If he had left, this all could've been avoided, let me sum this up;

No response after being told to leave, no reasoning for why he was at our base. Aparantly the request I sent was promoting agressive roleplay, then why would I be banned five minutes after a three minute raid, when I could've just been banned the second I made the request. Smelling something fishy?

Keep in mind, after we did dictator roleplay the other day, Holdem 'roleplayed' climbing onto a rooftop with 'rope' and tranqing our guards, sneaking into the presidents room and killing him with a molotov. Which was unsuccessful due to my killing of him before he managed to kill the president. I broke no rules during this, but I believe Holdem was simply looking for the slightest reason he had possible to ban us, due to the events of yesterday.

Thank you.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Small Bear - 12-03-2012, 09:50 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Tyki Mikk - 12-03-2012, 09:55 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Holdem - 12-03-2012, 11:01 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Ruxandra - 12-03-2012, 11:08 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Bigtoe[AP2S1] - 12-03-2012, 11:09 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Holdem - 12-03-2012, 11:18 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Small Bear - 12-03-2012, 11:40 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Ruxandra - 12-04-2012, 09:22 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Holdem - 12-04-2012, 10:53 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Small Bear - 12-04-2012, 04:00 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Holdem - 12-04-2012, 05:50 PM