Ban request on Jokhah
(12-03-2012, 07:15 PM)Jokhah Wrote:
(12-03-2012, 04:35 PM)Jokhah Wrote: Thanks for your reply Salinsky. Regardless of that fact, it stands that I didn't see you at that time, it shows in your video that I was sending a request to the government that the mob was attacking nexus which is why I had a gun out near the garage door which had closed just prior to your video. I stopped when you shot my car. I backed up to look at my friends car. I still believe that your looking for a reason to get me banned due to prior event when you got killed so that I can be rescued as you also were stalking bloops. I didn't hear you over mic, also explainable due to someone else being louder then you. When I stopped I was trying to find out what was going on and why you wanted me out of my car and you took off into nexus due to gunfire. The after effect of you dying which isn't in your video stems from me not getting an explaination as to why I was stoped and fired upon, so being a rebel who had prior escaped from arrest, I took you out so that when I left I wouldn't have you shooting my car some more. Speaking of that, when I play a police officer and someone runs, I tend to chase them down, not shoot their car and potentially kill them. Pretty sure shooting at cars that run from you is defined in the rules as not a good idea, I'll look again through the rules to ensure that I am correct in this statement. I apologize for not noticing you, as you didn't notice that I was reporting the mob was attacking you. I'm not sorry for killing you for shooting me.

After looking through the rules, there is no actual stated rule in this forum about not shooting cars to stop them as a cop. Maybe I just find it to be a good roleplay guideline to pursue people who attempt to run from me as a cop rather then resorting to what should be my last option. Then again maybe you have your reasons. Personally I love a good police chase and most of them in my experience don't end in violence.

Read this quote. This is from the same thread and is clearly not avoiding the issue. The posts following that are because you decided to say I'm lying. I'm not but your going to say I am. As for your "warning" shot, you were lagging pretty bad and I know I was missing HP. Weather or not it was from you exactly I don't know. However you fired, I was no longer at 100 hp so that tells me that it was most likely you that hit my car. As for me and other people RDMing you, I didn't RDM you. I killed you cause you shot, I took damage, only three people near by and only 1 had a gun out, you. So after you fired, I took damage, I stopped moving and looked and saw you. I was trying to sort out why you did that and you ran off towards the nexus garage before I had time, your video doesn't show me getting out of the car. Promise I did do that and you should know, I ended up killing you. As for the other people RDMing you, I don't know who or why, much less do I care. You may or may not have done something do take the random out of it. I stated my case very clearly. I'm allowed to reply to any and all accusations on a ban request directed at me so please stop trying to say you want a reply from them. They will do that when they get the time. I don't like being called a liar and once you started slinging that around, I started pointing stuff out. At least when I said I thought you were lying I had something factual to back it up.

Firstly, in my opinion, you are indeed lying, and I don't see ANYTHING but your words that can back you up, while I on the other hand have video evidence.

I never said that you weren't allowed to post here, but I'm not planning on discussing this with you further. I will be awaiting a reply from the the administrative team, its their decision after all.

Messages In This Thread
Ban request on Jokhah - by Verenikin - 12-03-2012, 12:30 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 12-03-2012, 01:38 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Verenikin - 12-03-2012, 02:12 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Salinsky - 12-03-2012, 02:17 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 12-03-2012, 07:33 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Verenikin - 12-03-2012, 07:37 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 12-03-2012, 04:35 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Verenikin - 12-03-2012, 05:56 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 12-03-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Verenikin - 12-03-2012, 07:22 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 12-03-2012, 06:06 PM