Ban request on Jokhah
(12-03-2012, 06:06 PM)Jokhah Wrote: I accept that you think I'm lying. I think you are too. Doesn't make either of us right though. I didn't say take your request down. Salinsky posted that your allowed to do that and it's your right. However several people have already asked me about this BR and said that it looks like BS. Some of the people that said that I don't even know. I'm not concerned. By your video it looks like I broke the rule. I wasn't recording so I can't show you my screen. Just like I missed your chat, you also missed mine about me letting your team know the mob was attacking, hence you were surprised that there was gunfire. Funny that I missed reading what you wrote and you missed reading what I wrote, proving the point that not everyone is paying attention the whole time now doesn't it.

But while we're trying to prove things and calling each other liars. You said that I was called for a completely different issue. That was a lie. I was called to you on TWO occasions. Once at the nexus door for when you were killed during my rescue. The second time I was called shortly after killing right after your video and you said "and after I came back that guy killed me with an mp5." The other guy killed you with a knife prior. Just adding facts. Where did he kill you with the knife anyway, cause your NLR wasn't up and if it was near that area you would have been breaking NLR and this whole situation could have been avoided. The knife guy was banned by Ruxandra for 7 days.

Firstly, this has nothing to do with me being killed with no or very vauge reasons three times, by you, and by others. What it has something to do with is you breaking fearRP. I'm not going to discuss any unrelated events with you, but if you feel that I have broken the rules, nothing prevents you from making a ban request on me.

May I also state that when I pointed my gun at you, my NLR timer went to five minutes (which ment I could return to my place of death). I was not within NLR range before that (I was spawnkilled, so obviously I ran out of spawn as soon as I spawned, but that's a whole different story).

Once again, I feel as if you're avoiding the actual subject. I also feel as if this subject has been discussed enough times over, and that its time for an administrator to make a decision.

Messages In This Thread
Ban request on Jokhah - by Verenikin - 12-03-2012, 12:30 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 12-03-2012, 01:38 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Verenikin - 12-03-2012, 02:12 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Salinsky - 12-03-2012, 02:17 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 12-03-2012, 07:33 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Verenikin - 12-03-2012, 07:37 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 12-03-2012, 04:35 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Verenikin - 12-03-2012, 05:56 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 12-03-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Verenikin - 12-03-2012, 07:22 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 12-03-2012, 06:06 PM