Ban request on Jokhah
(12-03-2012, 04:35 PM)Jokhah Wrote: Thanks for your reply Salinsky. Regardless of that fact, it stands that I didn't see you at that time, it shows in your video that I was sending a request to the government that the mob was attacking nexus which is why I had a gun out near the garage door which had closed just prior to your video. I stopped when you shot my car. I backed up to look at my friends car. I still believe that your looking for a reason to get me banned due to prior event when you got killed so that I can be rescued as you also were stalking bloops. I didn't hear you over mic, also explainable due to someone else being louder then you. When I stopped I was trying to find out what was going on and why you wanted me out of my car and you took off into nexus due to gunfire. The after effect of you dying which isn't in your video stems from me not getting an explaination as to why I was stoped and fired upon, so being a rebel who had prior escaped from arrest, I took you out so that when I left I wouldn't have you shooting my car some more. Speaking of that, when I play a police officer and someone runs, I tend to chase them down, not shoot their car and potentially kill them. Pretty sure shooting at cars that run from you is defined in the rules as not a good idea, I'll look again through the rules to ensure that I am correct in this statement. I apologize for not noticing you, as you didn't notice that I was reporting the mob was attacking you. I'm not sorry for killing you for shooting me.

After looking through the rules, there is no actual stated rule in this forum about not shooting cars to stop them as a cop. Maybe I just find it to be a good roleplay guideline to pursue people who attempt to run from me as a cop rather then resorting to what should be my last option. Then again maybe you have your reasons. Personally I love a good police chase and most of them in my experience don't end in violence.

I have not been stalking anyone, and unless you have actual evidence of this, I suggest you stop spreading lies.

Now, if watching the video closely, it shows that you only type three words into that request. You then proceed to to back up, I fire a WARNING SHOT into the air, and you refuse to get out. I then proceed to the Nexus after hearing gunfire.

You clearly broke fearRP, and plus, there wouldn't be much of a chase, seeing as I was on foot. I fired a warning shot into the air.

I'm not planning on flaming on you or anything, but I also wrote in the chat "OUT". Surely you would have seen that?

I think you're lying, and I'm requesting the admin team to review this request and make a decision.

Messages In This Thread
Ban request on Jokhah - by Verenikin - 12-03-2012, 12:30 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 12-03-2012, 01:38 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Verenikin - 12-03-2012, 02:12 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Salinsky - 12-03-2012, 02:17 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 12-03-2012, 07:33 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Verenikin - 12-03-2012, 07:37 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 12-03-2012, 04:35 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Verenikin - 12-03-2012, 05:56 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 12-03-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Verenikin - 12-03-2012, 07:22 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 12-03-2012, 06:06 PM