Ban request on Jokhah
(12-03-2012, 01:38 PM)Jokhah Wrote:
(12-03-2012, 12:30 PM)Verenikin Wrote: Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?) Jokhah

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?) STEAM_0:1:14131954

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) In the European morning

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) V2d

Summary: (What happened?) I saw Jokhah holding a gun at the nexus garage. I then started recording (knowing that he'd break fearRP), which caused my game to lag extremely for some reason. Anyways, I succeed in succumbing the lag, and pulled out my weapon. The video then clearly shows him breaking FearRP.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWf1-_I5G...e=youtu.be

Please note: Check back in 30 minutes, video is currently being uploaded.

Thank you!

EDIT:Forgot to say, in the end of the video I hear AK shooting from inside the Nexus, so I therefore abandon him and go down the elevator. What the video doesn't show is then him running after me and shooting me with his MP5 (the one which I saw him holding). Anyways, fearRP is still CLEARLY being broken.

This issue was already addressed in game, as you would remember by Salinsky. I was ported to you, as was another guy. The other guy ended up being banned. The reason I ended up backing up was to check out Rimmy's car. So seeing as the issue was already handled by salinsky in game, now your posting a ban request? And when I was pulled to you by the mod, you stated your case, and I was ported back after stating mine. That would mean that judgement was already given. On a side note I had the MP5 out point at the mobsters that went into the nexus garage cause they had weapons and even sent a request to the government telling them the mob went inside over a minute before they fired their ak's. So maybe if you were reading your radio instead of stalking me because of what happened earlier when you attempted to arrest me and were killed by a rebel and I escaped, you would have been all over the mob instead of battling with me. One of the rebels that saved me after you used the same tactic of pointing a gun at them telling them to get out and calling an admin. I think if it wasn't resolved by the support team in game you should post a BR, but seeing as you don't like the result of the support team in game you choose to bring it here. P.S. till you shot my car I didn't even notice you as you can tell in the video that I wasn't even looking at you. when you roll up, in your video, you can see I was sending my request to the gov, and I was trying to see rimmy's car. same reason nothing happened to me in game, when I realized you were stopping me I stopped.

Listen, pal. I requested for a moderator, but for totally different reasons. You breaking FearRP was (as I remember) NOT discussed with the moderator. We discussed you and/or some other rebel killing me over arresting a different rebel.

I am notifying Salisnky of this, lets hear his side of the story. Once again, I may be wrong, but I don't believe your FearRP breakage was discussed.

Messages In This Thread
Ban request on Jokhah - by Verenikin - 12-03-2012, 12:30 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 12-03-2012, 01:38 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Verenikin - 12-03-2012, 02:12 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Salinsky - 12-03-2012, 02:17 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 12-03-2012, 07:33 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Verenikin - 12-03-2012, 07:37 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 12-03-2012, 04:35 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Verenikin - 12-03-2012, 05:56 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 12-03-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Verenikin - 12-03-2012, 07:22 PM
RE: Ban request on Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 12-03-2012, 06:06 PM