Unban - BloopzTV (Also On Video)
(12-03-2012, 11:46 AM)Foleystagg Wrote: I was involved as you can see in the video. We did come across with this person earlier on in the game. He tried to get us banned. After seeing the event of Bloopz getting banned i ask the person why he pulled Bloopz over and he said 'I was going to give him a speeding ticket, and i didn't tell him because he would have run away.'
Also you can see on the video he was stood next to the bank and didn't even have the 'speed checker' weapon out,
there were also no sounds because you can hear it when someone uses the speed checker.

I also agree that Ruxandra should have pulled us away from the situation and sorted it out to find out what was really going on.

I didn't need a speed checker. You blew past a red light, went into the opposite lane, and crashed into a lightpole. It it quite common for officers to have their weapons ready.

You also claim that I said "'I was going to give him a speeding ticket, and i didn't tell him because he would have run away.'"

That is not true.
What I told you was that "I was going to type him the reason after he exited, if I would have typed it there, he'd speed away while I was typing"
(Not exactly what I said, as I don't remember, but MUCH closer to the truth)

Messages In This Thread
Unban - BloopzTV (Also On Video) - by BloopzTV - 12-03-2012, 11:28 AM
RE: Unban - BloopzTV (Also On Video) - by Verenikin - 12-03-2012, 12:12 PM