Domo's Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name) [FL:RP] Domo

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 18175

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) [FL] Holdem

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) NLR

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Holdem and I

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Alright, so there was a huge raid, I was protecting and was killed near the main gate, so It was 4 minutes after and they said in radio that the raid was continuing, and the objective said base was at UM, so I knew where to go, I went just out of the tunnel and killed Holdem because he was shooting at fellow rebels, I didn't know that being that far away was still considered NLR and I offered the guns back because I didn't know but he banned me for 2 days. I now know that even being that far is NLR. I promise it won't happen again if you gave me another chance.

If anything can it please be shortened, I promise It won't happen again now that I know that was considered NLR.

I'm also not going to judge how you be a admin but you banned me for 3 days for breaking NLR on accident, but then another guy breaks it you let him have a chance to leave and only ban him one day. Isn't this a bit unfair

Messages In This Thread
Domo's Unban Request - by Domo - 11-29-2012, 03:50 AM
RE: Domo's Unban Request - by Holdem - 11-29-2012, 06:21 AM
RE: Domo's Unban Request - by Domo - 11-29-2012, 10:32 PM
RE: Domo's Unban Request - by Holdem - 11-30-2012, 08:26 PM
RE: Domo's Unban Request - by Nukkel - 11-30-2012, 08:57 PM
RE: Domo's Unban Request - by Domo - 11-30-2012, 11:26 PM
RE: Domo's Unban Request - by Holdem - 12-02-2012, 04:27 PM