Unban: JagMaz
Your name: (Steam friends name) JagMaz

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 18106

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Salinsky

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) "Should have just dropped it"

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Everyone on the server could see.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) There was a problem with an apparent random raid with the corleones, I don't know who against. Salinsky started asking questions over OOC about it. But i didn't take much notice as I wasn't taking part of the raid. Or even part of the corleones at all, as I was unemployed at the point of raiding. A couple of minutes later, I became corleone - as I enjoy the RP of it. I then get kicked for taking part of a random raid? He obviously did not to ANY research at all about who was part of the raid - and when I rejoined, there was a LOT of complaining about him only having a problem with it because he was part of the raided party.
On my return - I asked why I was kicked, I was annoyed because of lost time and money/weapons. And I wanted an answer as to why I was thought to have been part of the raid - when I was nowhere near it at any time at all. He went all defensive, swore a couple of times, I admit I did to - but I was annoyed to high heavens.

I was only after an apology, or at least an explanation as to why he might have thought I was part of the raid. However he started to threaten to ban me. So I said something along the lines of him not having any reason to even kick me. He's now banned me for 2 hours, saying I should have dropped it. When it's HIM in the wrong - not my place to "drop it", but to query the problem with his moderation skills.

Messages In This Thread
Unban: JagMaz - by Birdsong - 11-28-2012, 10:04 AM
RE: Unban: JagMaz - by Salinsky - 11-28-2012, 10:08 AM
RE: Unban: JagMaz - by Birdsong - 11-28-2012, 10:10 AM
RE: Unban: JagMaz - by Salinsky - 11-28-2012, 10:16 AM
RE: Unban: JagMaz - by Birdsong - 11-28-2012, 10:18 AM
RE: Unban: JagMaz - by Salinsky - 11-28-2012, 10:24 AM
RE: Unban: JagMaz - by Mr. Flaminator - 11-28-2012, 10:31 AM
RE: Unban: JagMaz - by Birdsong - 11-28-2012, 10:31 AM
RE: Unban: JagMaz - by Mr. Flaminator - 11-28-2012, 10:32 AM
RE: Unban: JagMaz - by Birdsong - 11-28-2012, 10:33 AM
RE: Unban: JagMaz - by Killjoy - 11-28-2012, 10:34 AM