Ban Abanit
Alright, here is what happened as I remember it. I was role playing a cop while Abanit was the Head of SS. I was driving in my cruiser while he was in the passenger seat. We came out of the industrial zone and headed toward Main Street. Outside the tunnel leading to Main Street, Jack with a rebel passenger slammed us. Abanit voiced him to stop and he did. We both got out of the vehicle then he sped off toward the gun dealer spawn. We hurried in and just started off when he was around the corner.

When we turned the corner, we saw his parked vehicle in the middle of the road by the GD spawn. Jake, the rebel and a gun dealer were outside his vehicle. We drove over, stopped by them and then got out. We told them to freeze and Jake got back in his vehicle then sped toward the BP Station. I tased the rebel, unlocked my vehicle to allow Abanit to chase Jake then cuffed the rebel. I spoke to the rebel and decided he was not an accomplice and let him go. Abanit then told me he killed Jake and was going to impound his car. I was then ran over by an unknown party. Abanit drove the car into the Nexus garage. Jake complained about how he lost his AWP and that Abanit better pay him back. Abanit never found his AWP. Jack continued ranting for some time, annoying everyone on the server.

Hope that clears things up.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Abanit - by Jack The Wolf - 11-27-2012, 03:11 AM
RE: Ban Abanit - by Cody Abode - 11-27-2012, 04:28 AM
RE: Ban Abanit - by Jack The Wolf - 11-28-2012, 01:13 AM
RE: Ban Abanit - by Adman - 11-28-2012, 06:33 PM