Ban Request - Sonic, iamfahren, Monsoon, Sammy
@ Sam,
#2 About the contraband. I did not raid the part where I saw the money printer stick through the wall. I believe sonic did that part, so I will ask him.. I saw it sticking through the first building on the left (furthest down little room) also your contraband was spread out, I know that. Wondering why I saw that money printer stick through? Because I was waiting at the corner for a word with the don in peace before we declared any violence. The don never turned up and sent me a rude pm after I said this is your last chance or we are coming in hard... (his pm, like me "doing" your "mum") So we started off easy, then they declined any easy way so we went for it, the door was wide open at the front, throughout the whole battle I went behind my car / in and out through the gate.

#3 My friend Sonic drove past after I went from speaking to you and you said "I'm glad he didn't hear that, haha" He can also confirm this.

After all this has happened when we went fishing after a car threat we saw you all there running around us mic spamming. (Again, we have a video.. just ask if you need them) Sonic will post soon and confirm all of this.

In the end of all the commotion and the raid, the car was there.. so in my point it was a successful raid.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request - Sonic, iamfahren, Monsoon, Sammy - by Sammy - 11-25-2012, 01:42 PM