Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Wweee2345

Your ban ID: 17679

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Public hostaging, lying in his reason as always.

Involved: [FL:RP] Infernaw, [FL] Ruxandra

Why we should unban you:

Since lying seemed to play a large part in this ban, I my as well tell the story how it went. I went up to Infernaw outside of the Nexus and tied her up, where I tried to say something to her over mic. I then untied her almost immediately after, as we both entered the Nexus building. It was then that I found out I was still gagged after Infernaw asked me, "Wweee, why aren't you using Voice Chat?", meaning she missed something I meant for OOC. I was gagged by Soul for mic-spam about 30 minutes earlier when playing music and then switched back mics over for my voice chat and was never ungagged. Ruxandra asked me to explain myself, where I attempted to tell her over mic, then again realizing I was still gagged, I panicked a bit and told her it was related to something over Steam. This resulting in her ban for metagame, which was later cleared up after the screenshots of our chat were sent to Ruxandra.

I realize that this is likely considered failRP following the idea of just tying her up, but I had no intent to hostage her for any gain, as would be in the terms of public hostaging. As for the lying, I hope that will be cleared up in this thread.

Regarding a similar case of an OOC event, I wish to bring up is Termin/Ousmn's ban request. Where we we're in a similar, but less violent situation and continued roleplaying right after for an appointment with the president.

[Image: ruxandra.png]

Best Regards,

Wweee2345

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by wweee2345 - 11-23-2012, 06:48 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Infernaw - 11-23-2012, 07:11 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Ruxandra - 11-23-2012, 08:37 PM