Banned for trying to figure out a kick.
So, you're denying that you called me a "F*cking d*ck" in OOC?

I came to the Nexus top because Laizel reported random raid, when I get there I see he is tied up. I walk towards you two, with your AK47's, I explain why you random raiding and that "Raiding for money" isnt a reason...

Laizel had just got the President job, after 2 minutes you raid him.. Does that sound legitimate to you?

I kicked you and your fellow raider with the reason "Random raiding the president, don't join again before you have read the rules".

Few minutes after you join, you contacted me in @ asking me what rules you broke, I refered you to the General Hostage Rule #7, after that I continued doing what I were supposed to. I were responding to calls, then you ask in @, "You avoiding me because you know I am right".

As I caught some guy being on the roof I decided to put him down and teleport you up there so we could have a talk, I refer you to a picture of a steam message from Killjoy where he clearly states that your reason was insufficient.

After showing you that you wrote, "I don't trust you", "Get him here".

He then made a console message saying. - 14:21:03 Console: Now you kids play nice or I'll come by and smite you.

After that you still failed to understand what rules you broke, I were getting spammed by thousands of players and you were sitting there by the Desk and Chairs you spawned on the roof while I minimized my game asking stupid questions.

As you completely failed to work with me, I decided to ban you. After that Killjoy added 6 additional days to your ban for starting all this hassle...

You should have taken the opportunity I gave you in the beginning where you recieved the kick, but no. You decided to go too far.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Banned for trying to figure out a kick. - by equal - 11-23-2012, 01:01 PM