The Epic Travels of Whoop and Raffi
Day 8:
Today we met a friendly fellow who called himself 'Kenny'. He said he wanted a 'skin' just like ours (Whoop being a Creeper in a tuxedo, me being a Scout from Team Fortress 2), but he wanted to look like someone named 'Isaac Clarke'.
[Image: 2011-02-05_202258.png?t=1296950956]
After much mining and crafting, Whoop began experimenting. First with the tree of life; He wanted a waterfall to flow out of it. This it duly did - but instead of trickling down the mountain, it gushed down all over our house and into the farm, ruining the crops and drowning all livestock unfortunate enough to be standing in its way. Then he tried making a lavafall. This seemed more successful, except for it burning nearly everything in its path, including the pathway to the farm. All the while, we were being constantly tormented by Creepers.
[Image: 2011-02-05_220220.png?t=1296951157]

Day 9:
Today we finally decided that our cliff-house was too dangerous to live in. After numerous Creeper attacks, floods and ruined landscapes, we decided to pack our bags and tear the place down. Almost immediately, we found another nice place to live in - a deserted island. Whoop made some bricks, Kenny worked on getting supplies and I collected food - and eventually, our strictly-no-creepers house was finished.

[Image: 2011-02-05_235932.png?t=1296951339]
[Image: 2011-02-06_000011.png?t=1296952243]

Then Kenny and I went mining. We had to swim to the shore, and, spotting coal and iron, we began mining. As we did so, something at the entrance gave way, and before we knew it, we were fighting against a mighty waterfall. After a great struggle, we managed to fight the forces of nature, even when all hope seemed lost, and made it back to the entrance. We decided that was not the best place to mine in.

Day 10:
Whoop went sailing to explore the lands, while Kenny and I worked on getting everything in order. After a while, we noticed Whoop had been out at sea for a while, and feared for his loss. After a prayer to the Tree of Life, I built a boat and sailed away to find our lost comrade. Kenny, on the other hand, stayed back to tend to the house.

Night 10:
Sailing... sailing... it's nearly impossible to find Whoop in this endless world, but I must not give up.

Day 12:
After a day's worth of searching, there he was on a small tower he had built. In happiness, I rushed up to the tower. I met Whoop at the top of the tower, but then I stopped. I saw the landscape. Staring at it in awe.
[Image: 2011-02-05_235128.png?t=1296951791]

Night 12:
We found our way back easily. Not giving a single eye to Kenny, we celebrated Whoop's return. Again, we prayed to the Tree of Life.

Kenny could be with us for a while.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Epic Travels of Whoop and Raffi - by s.J. - 02-05-2011, 01:19 PM
RE: The Epic Travels of Whoop and Raffi - by Ms. Mudpie - 02-06-2011, 12:36 AM