Unban
First I looked upon everyone's Health which was extremely low which proves a fight broke out.(Plus I heard the guns shot earlier for I was flying around) Then you first told me "I never had a gun." I replied "It's better to be honest with me then lie." You then said "Yeah I had a gun."

Didn't get a chance to explain at all? We talked for a good couple of minutes. I told the SS they could arrest you because One: BMD trespassing in the nexus and that you just shot someone... Then I said before I went invisible "Don't move, FearRP applies.. Fear the gun" You were a complete idiot and would just constantly jump up and down twirling all around and eventually tried to jump past them. Also jumping all around as well twirling around runs along the lines of FailRP. Note also that you nearly jumped out the door a couple of times.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub

Messages In This Thread
Unban - by Jack The Wolf - 11-10-2012, 03:51 AM
RE: Unban - by Grub - 11-10-2012, 04:31 PM