Unban Request I didn't Prop Kill...
(11-07-2012, 04:25 PM)StillAlive Wrote: This is almost making me laugh.
I had several witnesses on this and I experienced your minging around first hand.
Especially the fact that you used stoves to do it is what I find funny.

You killed several people and made random props everywhere.
I believe you also DELETED the other unban request you said since I found out you had a shitload of previous bans.

Random props? I was building not making random props... I was making a ADV dupe, i deleted the the other one because there was no point of having it since i went on holiday anyway and i wouldnt of replied and wtf, you look at my ban history, theese are all old bans maybe 1 is pretty new but it has been lifted as i am a trusted player and i was on a trial, if i get banned again that month then i get banned for a month... You have banned me for 3 months for something i never did... i have already been banned for month and a half and i have 2 months left... The crap part is that i donated and my money is getting wasted... You dont know anything about what players are like so don't jsut go shouting at them and swearing, be polite, who am i to remind you of such things you are supposed to know that already! If you wish i can get more people to stick up for me... Look at my reputation and the comments that people said, am i really a minge?? I hope you consider it not just continue shouting that its lies or how would some say it "bullshit". I could just do what all people would do id they would be in my skin, i could just poste hate comments and be a raging kid but you see i try to get this straight not sort it out with DDOS or with any other types of grief... Thanks for reading, consider it.
Won't you mind being nice and giving me some Reputation...please???

[Image: wZVni.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request I didn't Prop Kill... - by 9jakub9 - 11-07-2012, 04:08 PM
RE: Unban Request I didn't Prop Kill... - by 9jakub9 - 11-07-2012, 04:47 PM