Unban Request for notallthatspooky4u
(11-05-2012, 12:16 AM)Jamie Wrote: I was watching the whole situation, About two SS and three cops came in all with guns pointed at you. You then pulled out a m4a1 and attempted to kill them.

If other players broke the rules to arrest/search you then you call an Admin.

Either way I saw you break the rules.
I had my M4A1 equipped the whole time and was putting some seeds that I was not able to fit into my invetory into my locker when I looked behind me and cops were coming in. I pulled out my weapon and started shooting, and then was tazed. I did call you, Jamie. I'd like for you to check the logs because I was calling you to prevent this all from happening since what the BMD said was NLR/metagaming/false.

(11-05-2012, 12:09 AM)Salinsky Wrote: What happened was: Rebels were banned, you were obviously a rebel, calling us names over voicechat, officers got a warrant on you, we bust in with 6 armed men, drove you into a room, gunpointed you and you pulled an M4, started shooting and running around - Basically going apeshit. Then I believe you holstered your M4 and about 1-2 seconds later, got banned for fear RP breaking, which you did.

I'd say this ban is just.
The president had said rebels were not banned for now, but if they started anything that they would be banned again. His bind had not included that so I believe it might have caused some confusion. I wasn't calling you names as in OOC but for RP my character was angered. I was trying to explain myself when you guys just kept trying to taze me so I had to run so I could at least talk and give you guys enough room to not come and taze me again. All of your officers completely ignored my story.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request for notallthatspooky4u - by mono - 11-04-2012, 10:59 PM
RE: Unban Request for notallthatspooky4u - by Jamie - 11-05-2012, 12:16 AM
RE: Unban Request for notallthatspooky4u - by mono - 11-05-2012, 12:35 AM
RE: Unban Request for notallthatspooky4u - by Jamie - 11-05-2012, 12:52 AM
RE: Unban Request for notallthatspooky4u - by Jamie - 11-05-2012, 01:34 AM
RE: Unban Request for notallthatspooky4u - by Jamie - 11-05-2012, 01:46 AM