Few questions
Ok, i didn't know that "this" was the reason, but now i'm actually kinda glad that it was. Explanation:
As you can probably see, this is done at the top floor of nexus. I do double security doors (2 fading doors with 1 keypad on both sides of the door), which as you can see in the video - adds up to 4 keypads and also 2 buttons (1 for each door) in president's office as of request of his (i don't usually do that, but president requested, so i thought - why not?). Since your rules state the following:
"1. Do not build more than 2 custom doors which are not public in a row. Your friend's doors are counted as well.
2. When you build custom doors use the fading door tool and place keypads and/or buttons on both sides."
, i would like to ask - which rule was broken over here? (also the doors are not visible right now, because the button was pressed when it was recorded).

P.S.: if it's because of this rule: "5. Between 2 doors, there should be space for atleast 2 persons standing side by side.", then i would like to say that i've tried and 2 people actually fit there (side by side).

Also sorry about the previous story, but that's what happened last time i've logged on to the server and i thought that it was the reason and story of my ban.

mSy

Messages In This Thread
Few questions - by mSy - 11-04-2012, 07:39 AM
RE: Few questions - by Prosto - 11-04-2012, 09:45 AM
RE: Few questions - by Adman - 11-04-2012, 09:55 AM
RE: Few questions - by Adman - 11-04-2012, 11:02 AM
RE: Few questions - by Narc - 11-04-2012, 11:39 AM
RE: Few questions - by mSy - 11-04-2012, 12:32 PM