Few questions
Well mSy, I am afraid that administrators carry their duties in different ways. Some prefer the method you outlined, such as explaining things etc. whereas others prefer to take direct action. Personally, I feel you have been a little hard done by (That is if what you have said is the whole story) and would have handled things differently myself. But at the end of the day you technically broke a rule, and the administrator at the time felt it warranted a suspension.

On to the second point, it is a shame you are having trouble contacting an administrator, but if it is an exploit/bug then most of the administrators wouldn't be able to do much. I suggest, as Borovichok stated, to make a private report in the Suggestions & Bugs section but I myself have seen this take some time. I think it would be worth sending a private message to Soul, Temar and Matt W as those are the people who are the most knowledgeable about bugs/fixes and would be able to help.

Once again, I am sorry that your experience here at Fearless hasn't been the best it could be, just be patient and try to move on is all I can say.

Adman

Messages In This Thread
Few questions - by mSy - 11-04-2012, 07:39 AM
RE: Few questions - by Prosto - 11-04-2012, 09:45 AM
RE: Few questions - by Adman - 11-04-2012, 09:55 AM
RE: Few questions - by Adman - 11-04-2012, 11:02 AM
RE: Few questions - by Narc - 11-04-2012, 11:39 AM
RE: Few questions - by mSy - 11-04-2012, 12:32 PM