Admiral Fox's Unban Request
Your name: Admiral Fox Of The Seventh Fleet

Your ban ID: 16654
Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: Custom floor placing, Then lying about admin approval

Involved: Witness : Datass | ho la ( Steam Name)

Why we should unban you:
I asked an admin (StillAlive) If we were allowed to build Contra-Bases.
He was the one who "Gave me permission."
So After that I went and spent an hour or so building a nice and even contra-base in a garage. Then I placed my contra and went AFK for a few minutes. I get back and I was RDM'ed. After 5-10 minutes of calling for an admin and him being "Busy." I arrive at my base to see Ruxandra deleting my entire base! Without even speaking to me. I then was furious, along with the guy beside me (Witness, Who also needed an admin for RDM. Same guy.) He told me that what I build wasn't allowed. I told him an admin told me it was. He then asked me who that admin was and I told him It started with an s. He then named StillAlive. (StillAlive was in the woods near the fishing pond by the corleone spawn when he told me contra-bases were allowed) I told him this was the admin who said yes and apparently he asked StillAlive and he told Ruxandra that he never approved my base. He then came back and was like "Don't bullshit me, Care to explain? He said he didn't approve it." I then told him he didn't actually approve the building but I asked If contra-bases were allowed. He then replyed without a second for me to respond "Well that lie just got you a day ban." And thats when I ended up here.

1.) He acted WAY to aggresive and quickly.
2.) He deleted all my stuff without speaking to me to correct me.
3.) He banned me for lying when nothing in my story was a lie. I had a Contra-base. StillAlive confirmed they were allowed.
4.) He was ignoring my constant calls for admins and others around because he was to busy flying around deleting my props without saying a WORD to me.

I also request that Ruxandra is not the one to review this. As he will act aggresive like before and not act fairly.

Messages In This Thread
Admiral Fox's Unban Request - by Admiral Fox - 11-03-2012, 11:20 PM
RE: Admiral Fox's Unban Request - by Ruxandra - 11-03-2012, 11:28 PM
RE: Admiral Fox's Unban Request - by StillAlive - 11-03-2012, 11:54 PM
RE: Admiral Fox's Unban Request - by Admiral Fox - 11-03-2012, 11:59 PM
RE: Admiral Fox's Unban Request - by Ruxandra - 11-04-2012, 12:06 AM