UnBann
Exclamation 
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Before you continue let it be know that is post contains the information of the original post and a reveling bit about [FL] Jamie.

Name: Brandonledens

Ban ID: 16474

Admin Name: [FL] Jamie

Involved:Only Me and Two cops

Reason: Fail RP Rejoining to avoid Arrest; Disconnecting to avoid Ban

Reason For Unban or Shortening: I Admit to the fail RP, but when I "Disconnected To Avoid Ban" I was just leaving because he just said I'm gonna give you a short ban because of the Fail RP. I'm not stupid enough to think just because I left doesn't mean he still can't ban me. In Recap I'm sorry for the misunderstanding this is all a big mistake. This is a enlightening bit about Jamie's review----> When this was this was first reviewed by [FL] Jamie he was EXTREMELY BIAS! Angry He states that he is mad at me leaving, he does not mention my failrp or even disconnecting. I Believe that Jamie is using Disconnecting to avoid Ban as a front to cover up his anger about me leaving. If I knew he was not finished I never would of left. I demand that another non-bias Admin take a look at this post. I will be filling a admin abuse post.

Messages In This Thread
UnBann - by BranBO1213 - 11-02-2012, 10:39 AM
RE: UnBann - by Temar - 11-02-2012, 11:05 AM