There is no RP
Important. This is me being sick and tired of being treated like a piece of meat. If you want to ban me for this post, go ahead. I know this is a dictatorship and all online communities are. But, I know that you will get my message and that is more important to me then posting again. Please read the entire thing before posting.

We should all realize something. There is no such thing as real RP on Perp, DarkRP, or AppleJack servers. There is semi-RP which involves the mafia raiding people for their goods, people selling stuff on the side of the street, protecting the president, and other small RP events like that.

Every raid that happens is done because of trying to acquire contraband, or just for the sake of raiding. This happens 99 percent of the time and everyone raids for this reason. No one ever raids because of feuds or some major RP reason that is filled with rich story and history. The whole reason people base is so that they can make money from their contraband and to defend their stuff from others. Why is this? Because Gmod is filled with people that want to do stuff like this.

I don't care if you think that this is not how it SHOULD be, but this is in fact how it is. Another fact is that most people seem to enjoy playing this way. The gamemode is structured to contrawhore to get the best cars and weapons. Why give us so many options for cars and weapons if the game was truly about RP? Don't blame the players for playing this way, blame who ever made the gamemode. Also, if we we're really meant to RP, then why is the server's owner constantly running around blasting his mic? Again, I don't disagree with this, I just don't see why admins are banning for it.

So, I will move on from this point. Remembering everything I just said, including the fact that if you make a base, you will get raided, why are people, including me, getting banned for playing the game the way it was designed to. I am the type of person that usually sits in a base and prints money. I usually get raided by a random person within 30 minutes and have fun defending my money. I decided today to go on the offense for the first time and steal someone else's money and I immediately without even being talked to get banned by Ruxandra. She made no effort to talk to me and see if the raid was random, or have any kind of communication. I didn't even have anything to do with the raid besides entering the house as soon as my friend lock picked the door.

As a personal message to Ruxandra, it's nice to see that your ability to be an admin still has not changed since Gangwars. You are still the ruthless, unforgiving, horrible admin you were in Gangwars. You never talk to players, you just ban and ban and ban. This is all you do and you never communicate which makes a horrible admin. The reason you keep getting admin is because you are seen as a strong independent women who can control a server. When in fact, you are just a power hungry individual and just looking for the tiniest reasons to ban someone. You want that power to take the fun away from people. You like that feeling of banning people.

This is the one admin I mentioned in my other post about how great the server is that I personally can't stand. Why is it that no other admins have problems with me? Why is it that every time something happens to me it's because of Ruxandra? I played the game the way everyone plays it, and I get banned for it.

So I take back my opinion on how great the admin team is. Everyone is great EXCEPT for Ruxandra. No communication, no ability to see the context of the situation, ruthless, cold, careless.

Do not get mad at me for insulting you. Get mad at your self for continuing to ruin the fun for everyone who is playing the game the way the community set the standard to play the game. Raiding for a valid reason has never been established. It was always that if you saw a shady looking house that had contraband, you would go raiding. This is the way the game is played, and you are banning for it.

Last thing. You can make the argument saying that because everyone does it doesn't mean you should. The fact is, it is IMPOSSIBLE to play this way. There is no real good RP. If I try to talk to someone and engage with some good RP, they usually punch me in the face and run off, or just ignore me completely, or I get told to fuck off. This is how the community establishes the fact that this is a raiding, contrawhoring, shop owning gamemode. We all play it this way, and most of us like it. I raided because I had a suspicion of there being contraband.

I got banned for playing the way these gamemodes have been played for years. Would I like to play the game the way it was meant to by the server owner? Sure, but then you have to make this server a whitelist only server.

I am now awaiting either a massive amount of hatred towards me for making this post, a complete ban, or a discussion. You, the community, and the admin team can pick which one you want . I would prefer the third option.

Thank you for reading my rant.

Someone who agrees with me on the picture bellow. Not sure if his ban was legitimate, unlike mine, but just wanted to post it.
[Image: chatqk.png]
The following 5 users Like Agentmass's post:
  • UTLonghorn12, The Steam Question Mark, Moisty, Zealord, equal

Messages In This Thread
There is no RP - by Agentmass - 10-31-2012, 01:28 AM
RE: There is no RP - by monk - 10-31-2012, 01:39 AM
RE: There is no RP - by Salinsky - 10-31-2012, 02:36 AM
RE: There is no RP - by Holdem - 10-31-2012, 10:15 AM
RE: There is no RP - by Agentmass - 10-31-2012, 01:41 AM
RE: There is no RP - by monk - 10-31-2012, 01:43 AM
RE: There is no RP - by Agentmass - 10-31-2012, 01:45 AM
RE: There is no RP - by UTLonghorn12 - 10-31-2012, 02:25 AM