Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name) Jacob1029

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
STEAM_0:0:25326672
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
Andreas
Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
Double door, here is the relevant thread:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=16638
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
A.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

Hi there,
I got banned about 3 or 4 months ago and I'm here to try regain access to the FL community. I'll just quote my PM to Ruxandra that I sent to day as I feel it covers what I wish to say to all the admins:

Quote:Hi.

It's been a while, I've had time to reflect on my actions over my time at Fearless RP.

I understand completely why I got perma'd, couple of the bans I disagree with but whats done is done and there is no going back. I acted in many cases completely unacceptably.

I have to add that in my last month or so on FL I improved greatly and learned a hell of a lot until one mistake lead me to being perma'd, but I understand why that ban was issued.

I feel that I am now a more mature individual, have the ability to RP more to a much greater extent, and have a much cooler head. If I returned to FL it would be with a much better positive attitude.

I was just wondering whether it would be a good time to make an unban request? I'm in no rush, I have been working full time so fl is just a small hobby, but I would like your opinion on the matter before any official proceedings.

Regards,
Jacob.

Thanks for your time.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Jacob1029 - 10-27-2012, 02:06 PM
RE: Unban Request - by StillAlive - 11-02-2012, 07:29 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Flobo - 11-02-2012, 07:37 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Ruxandra - 11-02-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: Unban Request - by SoulRipper - 11-02-2012, 10:38 PM