unban tyki Mikk
Exclamation 
Your name: tyki mikk

Your ban ID: 16163

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Kept bugging me even after severely warned, demanded that I refund his contraband that was never lost.

Involved: no one but me & ruxandra

Why we should unban you: because ruxandra is a liar ( i would like to avert you to my proof of her claiming to have warned me before but never had http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=19713), (no disrespect ment in the sligtest) i had placed contraban about 10mins before and upon seeing her log on i wanted to talk with her she nither replyed with something to the exten of i would not like to speek to you i decided to ask again a few minuits later she then kicked me from the server, upon returning i found my base in offices and contraban gone i only assumed it dissapered from the fact i was kicked but howerver your props last for 2minuits after DC, i joined back strait away which was under 2mins... i asked for a refund which she then claimed i had not placed contraban down but i did, now there is no proof because i never thought i would be kicked but i do not lie and this is unjust. also 7days ban for asking to have a conversation is a bit hefty.

P.S no offence to ruxandra but i would like another admin to review this becasue i believe she might be a bit bias as she was the one who banned me, which is fair enough i think.

also this has ruined my holiday because i have a week off school and now i cant play on my favourite server.

Messages In This Thread
unban tyki Mikk - by Tyki Mikk - 10-27-2012, 12:06 PM
RE: unban tyki Mikk - by Ruxandra - 10-27-2012, 01:31 PM