Unban Request Axel
It was not backseat administration as I somewhat RPed the situation out.

You keep calling me a backseat admin, simply because I succesfully banrequested you. You not seeing my gun is utter bullshit, there was a car right next to you, a tides truck to be exact, the light also falls on that but for some reason in your "simulation" there's no car that can be compared to the Tides truck (Size-wise). Also you got the angle wrong and the location. It ocurred near the tunnel entrance, where you can still see plenty of light from the map itself.

Under gunpoint -> Gets in car.

Reaction as in real life? I think not. In real life you wouldn't get in a car within 0.5 seconds by pressing a key. You would have to open the door, get in the seat, start the engine etc. etc. by the time you'd have all that done (You're panicing also, which likely increases the action-time aswel), 20 bullets would be in your head and 20 hulls would be on the ground.

Simple as this - You broke fear RP, got enraged that I killed you and had evidence that it was infact not a backseat administrating action because I even warned you once or twice not to steal his car, ICly, my job was Minge Buster because I had only come to V33x to record minges and rulebreakers, to then post banrequests.

I don't see why you got so mad, if you had acted a little more mature, instead of claiming that I suffer from autism (Which is a pretty low way to enter a discussion. Really.) I would have had more understanding for your situation. Sadly I know a bit of psychology and here's the thing: If someone is REALLY innocent, they would not jump into defence right away. They would simply not care because they KNOW they are innocent.

With all due respect, Salinsky.

Edit:

Also, you rallied up your friends to all go against me. It was a nice 1 on 1 discussion, but you just had to stoop to a 10-year-old's level. Needing your friends to back you up... Hah, nothing easier to manipulate than your friends if it comes to banrelated subjects. I argued with you alone, you chose to group up and say hurtful things (I am in no way affected by what you said, you actually made my day by responding the way you did)

I really hope this opens your eyes in some way.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request Axel - by axel - 10-26-2012, 11:05 AM
RE: Unban Request Axel - by Vauld - 10-26-2012, 04:51 PM
RE: Unban Request Axel - by Killjoy - 10-27-2012, 09:04 AM
RE: Unban Request Axel - by axel - 10-26-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: Unban Request Axel - by Salinsky - 10-26-2012, 11:45 PM
RE: Unban Request Axel - by axel - 10-27-2012, 12:36 AM
RE: Unban Request Axel - by Avsmugen - 10-27-2012, 01:25 AM
RE: Unban Request Axel - by axel - 10-27-2012, 01:49 AM