Unban Request Axel
Your name: axel

Your ban ID: 16089

Banned by: Vauld

Reason: Fail RP, Random lockpick

Involved: Me, Avsmugen, RAZER, Salinsky

Why we should unban you: I got banned through this ban request: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=19843

Okay, let me start off. At no point in the video is there evidence that the lockpicking was random. I explained the whole situation in my ban request thread, and I will explain it here too. Razer (Mads Verenikin) stabbed my friend to death while I was next to him, and as I was chasing him down he spawned his truck and drove off (which I hope will be in the logs to help me prove my innocence), but I managed to kill him before he could escape. I then ran up to his car and started lockpicking it so that I could drive myself back to town, when I hear some unemployed dude say "do not steal that car" when I was almost finished, so I chose to keep on lockpicking it.

I am not sure what shows in the logs and what doesn't, but there SHOULD be proof that razer killed my friend Avsmugen, spawned his car, and me killing him. However the "evidence" video doesn't prove much except Salinsky backseat administrating.

Take a look at his video again. Look carefully. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...NDD3D_BDXY

You can clearly see that when he first turns on his flashlight, I am not facing him. When I do face him, his flashlight is in my face, rendering me unable to see him (you can try this on your own), and why on EARTH would I expect him to have a gun out? When he then starts shooting, I hop in the car hoping to escape a man trying to kill me for no apparent reason (in a roleplay manner I feared for my life just as I would in real life). If you're reading this, imagine someone is firing a pistol towards you, at close range. Would you try to escape using the unlocked car next to you, or would you stay there and let him shoot you to death? Since the first thing he did was to start spraying bullets and not giving off even a warning shot, the thought of stopping never even passed my thoughts.

The duration of the ban (4 days and 21 hours) is according to me very harsh with evidence this vague.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request Axel - by axel - 10-26-2012, 11:05 AM
RE: Unban Request Axel - by Vauld - 10-26-2012, 04:51 PM
RE: Unban Request Axel - by Killjoy - 10-27-2012, 09:04 AM
RE: Unban Request Axel - by axel - 10-26-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: Unban Request Axel - by Salinsky - 10-26-2012, 11:45 PM
RE: Unban Request Axel - by axel - 10-27-2012, 12:36 AM
RE: Unban Request Axel - by Avsmugen - 10-27-2012, 01:25 AM
RE: Unban Request Axel - by axel - 10-27-2012, 01:49 AM