Banrequest Axel
This wasn't a random lockpick, as I have explained to you several times, but you keep on disgarding what I tell you. You said you recorded the WHOLE thing, so why didn't you upload the WHOLE thing? Razer (Mads Verenikin) stabbed my friend to death while I watched, and as I was chasing him he spawned his truck and drove off (which I hope will be in the logs to help me prove my innocence), but I managed to kill him before he could escape. I then ran up to his car and started lockpicking it, when I hear some unemployed dude say "do not steal that car". From the video you can tell that I couldn't see the his weapon from the angle I was looking. And fear rp? You started shooting at me while i was getting in the car, I wouldn't stop and get out if it was real life and someone was firing at me, and I'm not going to stop and get out if someone is firing at me in a game.

You later pointed out in OOC (this will also be in the logs for those who are interested) that you shot me due to the fact that you thought it was a random lockpick, thus admitting to backseat administrating, something you've been banned for FOUR times. It's even more convincing that your job was "Minge Buster" at the time.

You also stated that you would refuse to rp, announcing in OOC that you "will not actively parttake in RP". There is proof of this in Avsmugens ban request on you: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=19835

May I remind you that this is in fact a roleplaying server?

Messages In This Thread
Banrequest Axel - by Salinsky - 10-24-2012, 08:52 PM
RE: Banrequest Axel - by Derkaderk - 10-24-2012, 08:57 PM
RE: Banrequest Axel - by Salinsky - 10-24-2012, 09:03 PM
RE: Banrequest Axel - by axel - 10-25-2012, 09:51 PM
RE: Banrequest Axel - by Salinsky - 10-25-2012, 11:02 PM
RE: Banrequest Axel - by Vauld - 10-26-2012, 09:01 AM