My ban Mystic Nipple
(10-25-2012, 12:02 AM)Grub Wrote: ~Crips Gang Leader
You aren't even trying to stop this whole thing. You had hostages and more..

"Now my idea was if I say in an independant state within Evocity then that will stop the cops coming and shooting,"

How would that stop anything? You openly held hostages while half your members yelled "*** the government".. You still kept allowing it. In every picture you guys are armed to the teeth on the street. Doctors,Gundealers, etc. Not only that but, having a gang called the "Crips".. I fail to see how you didn't encourage this aggressive RP.

I told doctors, gundealers and bmds to stop shooting and powergaming, the hostages I had NO IDEA about.. honestly I didnt get a hostage rope out once. Grub you have to understand when I made the gang I didnt expect half the server to change their job, it was supposed to be for about 4 of us. I admit I didnt make a huge effort to stop it but I told people not to open fire on cops and I told people not to meta. I cant stop people changing jobs. And I thought it might stop and go back to Salinskys original rough slums rp with a gang living their (rebels) but with crips instead, I liked his original idea but he had to stop when people got too violent, I wanted to just do like the zonal territory rp like he attempted before. Honestly though I see hackers, mass propkillers and people making no attempt to rp get less bans than we have, its down to you because your the admin but could you possibly reconsider a few of these ban lengths because they do seem a little out of proportion. I would be 10 times happier with a 2 week blacklist of weapons so I can just do passiverp which I much prefer as ive never been banned for RDM before. To be honest Grub I might had RDMed a few people excessively but everyone did including police and SS but honestly I didnt mean for the whole of the server to go Crips and KOS everyone, 3 days ban had surely been enough for RDM.

Sorry for long answer, missing fearless please unban, thanks.
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok

Messages In This Thread
My ban Mystic Nipple - by Mystic Nipple - 10-22-2012, 10:56 AM
RE: My ban Mystic Nipple - by Fultz - 10-22-2012, 11:11 AM
RE: My ban Mystic Nipple - by Holdem - 10-22-2012, 11:57 AM
RE: My ban Mystic Nipple - by Mystic Nipple - 10-22-2012, 01:54 PM
RE: My ban Mystic Nipple - by Disabled Angel - 10-22-2012, 02:26 PM
RE: My ban Mystic Nipple - by Mystic Nipple - 10-22-2012, 04:00 PM
RE: My ban Mystic Nipple - by Grub - 10-25-2012, 12:02 AM
RE: My ban Mystic Nipple - by Mystic Nipple - 10-25-2012, 09:01 AM
RE: My ban Mystic Nipple - by Alphaey - 10-25-2012, 04:30 PM
RE: My ban Mystic Nipple - by Mystic Nipple - 10-25-2012, 06:13 PM