Ban request on Wisp
Name of player: Wisp

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54991218

Time in GMT: 17:30

Server: V33x

Summary: Me and tiernian were sitting in our house collecting money from our contra and then when I went to leave the police commander (Wisp) was walking around the apartments I followed him around and then I left I could then see him trying to climb onto the roof I ran back up stairs and he had tazered tiernian by climbing onto the roof by jump crouching I tranquilized and killed him two minutes later he arrived back at the apartments therefore breaking NLR and I asked him what he was doing he said leave I then made a good point which was answered with a tazer and then three civilians arrived he quickly tazered and handcuffed all of them he was then demoted after uncuffing us. He then appeared a couple of minutes later as a rebel he lock picked the apartment Molotoved the fading door prop and shot me and tiernian which is team killing as tiernian was rebel leader

Evidence:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1_j1RuTr...e=youtu.be (The audio is seriously out of sync because the microphone was being used by three different programs causing the recording to lag)

Messages In This Thread
Ban request on Wisp - by gabe2k12 - 10-23-2012, 08:16 PM
RE: Ban request on Wisp - by Harry Ford - 10-23-2012, 08:27 PM
RE: Ban request on Wisp - by Wisp - 10-23-2012, 09:06 PM
RE: Ban request on Wisp - by gabe2k12 - 10-23-2012, 09:18 PM
RE: Ban request on Wisp - by Grub - 10-24-2012, 12:43 AM