Unban Request - Unfairly banned for "Prop Killing and more" !!!
Your name: iKryptic

Your ban ID: 15927

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: I tried to get into the server, but was banned when I got on! Apparently I was prop Killing and more! I never prop kill, I dont even RDM anyone on purpose!!

Involved: A

Why we should unban you: I have been playing the server for a while now and love it, definitely the best gmod server out there. but I have just been banned for no reason at all!! And also the fact I have been banned for 5 days is too much!!! The last thing I was doing on the server was riding my car off a ramp, just a bit of fun, and everyone else was doing it too. But I never prop killed at all!! I didnt even try to prop kill anyone! I might have RDM'd someone, but RDM is not worth 5 days ban!! Also, I searched afew names in the bans list of people I saw purposly RDMing and ACTUALLY Prop killing and they were not banned!!

If you could just shorten it to a day I would be grateful as its the holidays and I love playing this server Sad If the admins do not want me to make car ramps then I wont, and I have never prop killed anyone and dont intend in doing so.

thanks,
iKryptic

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - Unfairly banned for "Prop Killing and more" !!! - by iKryptic - 10-22-2012, 09:25 PM