Unban Request ~ Red Orchestra
(10-22-2012, 04:24 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Public building,Props on cars,Promoting Aggressive RP.

I agree with the public building and promoting agressive RP, but he did not put props on cars at all. The car he put props on is a world prop white murcielago in the slums, that always spawns there, frozen.

I genuinely don't like the way you acted to me, Orchestra, you called me a fail RPer while you were the one metagaming to the bone and promoting KOS / Extremely agressive RP. You're lucky with only 3 days if you ask me, if Grub had seen the whole thing, I think it might have been longer. You broke NLR on several counts, shot everyone on sight, randomly tried to snipe just about EVERYONE who was in your line of sight, and I could go on making the list but I'm just too busy.

You and some others started the shit that happened yesterday, even forcing me to demote EVERY SINGLE REBEL at the point it was clear that you were just rebels to be RDMing and promoting very agressive RP. You did not "just live" in the slums as an unemployed, you were one of "my" rebels beforehand, after several orders via radio to cease fire, you and the others were still shooting at everyone who got in your line of sight, whether they were unemployed, cops, taxi drivers or anything. Unarmed, armed, everyone who got in your crosshairs died.

I decided to join the police after a while in order to try and help stop the massive RDMing, but to no avail as you then metagamed, the story about this is in Jarz's unban request.

Hope this clears some things up.

Sincerely, Salinsky.

(10-22-2012, 04:24 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Public building,Props on cars,Promoting Aggressive RP.

I agree with the public building and promoting agressive RP, but he did not put props on cars at all. The car he put props on is a world prop white murcielago in the slums, that always spawns there, frozen.

I genuinely don't like the way you acted to me, Orchestra, you called me a fail RPer while you were the one metagaming to the bone and promoting KOS / Extremely agressive RP. You're lucky with only 3 days if you ask me, if Grub had seen the whole thing, I think it might have been longer. You broke NLR on several counts, shot everyone on sight, randomly tried to snipe just about EVERYONE who was in your line of sight, and I could go on making the list but I'm just too busy.

You and some others started the shit that happened yesterday, even forcing me to demote EVERY SINGLE REBEL at the point it was clear that you were just rebels to be RDMing and promoting very agressive RP. You did not "just live" in the slums as an unemployed, you were one of "my" rebels beforehand, after several orders via radio to cease fire, you and the others were still shooting at everyone who got in your line of sight, whether they were unemployed, cops, taxi drivers or anything. Unarmed, armed, everyone who got in your crosshairs died.

I decided to join the police after a while in order to try and help stop the massive RDMing, preferrably without lethal force, but to no avail as you then metagamed, the story about this is in Jarz's unban request.

Hope this clears some things up.

Sincerely, Salinsky.

??? explain please all of that .

i didn't broke nlr . i didn't shoot in sight . i didn't rdm . i didn't do bull shit . i didn't metagamed . u should look at my reply in Jar'z ban

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request ~ Red Orchestra - by Red Orchestra - 10-22-2012, 10:13 AM
RE: Unban Request ~ Red Orchestra - by Holdem - 10-22-2012, 12:00 PM
RE: Unban Request ~ Red Orchestra - by Salinsky - 10-22-2012, 04:24 PM
RE: Unban Request ~ Red Orchestra - by Red Orchestra - 10-22-2012, 05:39 PM
RE: Unban Request ~ Red Orchestra - by Grub - 10-22-2012, 09:22 PM