My ban Mystic Nipple
Your name: Mystic Nipple

Your ban ID: 15935

Banned by: Grub

Reason: Promoting Aggressive RP,RDM

Involved: Huge amount of people, me and jarz wanted to do fireman rp but rebels began the slums rp and blocked off the whole area.

Why we should unban you: Basically I came on with jarz from the build server where we wanted to do some passive fireman rp, rebels had blocked off the area and make it rebel territory under the leader salinsky, after a while the police started attacking and open firing at the people in slums, the rebels defended their territory and alot of people there also shot the police. Salinsky realised that it was too overly violent and quit as rebel leader (he didnt do anything wrong btw) and so I tried to take over the slums by creating a gang. Now my idea was if I say in an independant state within Evocity then that will stop the cops coming and shooting, therefore stopping people in slums shooting back. I had no intention of promoting aggressive rp I was trying to create like a small self-governed utopia sort of thing but people wanted to keep shooting so they did. I may have RDMed slightly but nowhere near as much as everyone else and I spent much more time just talking then shooting at people, I thing 6 days is a bit steep for what I did as I honestly didnt want to promote aggressive rp and if anything I deserve maybe a day blacklist from guns at most. I dont think ive ever been banned for RDM in the 200 hours ive played so I promise im not that kind of player, also I think you should look into cops a lot more as they were shooting on sight and president was passing laws of SoS, this is what caused the violence to happen, they also broke NLR numberous times.
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok

Messages In This Thread
My ban Mystic Nipple - by Mystic Nipple - 10-22-2012, 10:56 AM
RE: My ban Mystic Nipple - by Fultz - 10-22-2012, 11:11 AM
RE: My ban Mystic Nipple - by Holdem - 10-22-2012, 11:57 AM
RE: My ban Mystic Nipple - by Mystic Nipple - 10-22-2012, 01:54 PM
RE: My ban Mystic Nipple - by Disabled Angel - 10-22-2012, 02:26 PM
RE: My ban Mystic Nipple - by Mystic Nipple - 10-22-2012, 04:00 PM
RE: My ban Mystic Nipple - by Grub - 10-25-2012, 12:02 AM
RE: My ban Mystic Nipple - by Mystic Nipple - 10-25-2012, 09:01 AM
RE: My ban Mystic Nipple - by Alphaey - 10-25-2012, 04:30 PM
RE: My ban Mystic Nipple - by Mystic Nipple - 10-25-2012, 06:13 PM