Unban Request ~ Red Orchestra
Your name:[FL:RP] Red Orchestra

Your ban ID: 15936

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: Public building,Props on cars,Promoting Aggressive RP

Involved: A lot of people , And they are in my friends list . and the government too "Mystic, Rowan. KHS Rowan 13 . and a lot of people who lives in the slums

Why we should unban you: Hello . And First of all ..

I was Unemployed Normal Guy . And i saw a huge Of Poor people living in the Slums . So i did go there and live with them . a good life and we all have a gang called "Crips Gang" Anyways , We Live there and we build all the broken Buildings and stuff .. After that i heard shootings going on , and a lot of the People in slums are shooting . and i saw Cops usually "I DON'T KNOW THE REASON" so i got my gun ready and killed some of them . and then we got some hostages . After that they raided us again without any reason ! i don't know why ... And they breaking NLR as well .. Especially the police commander . he raided us more than 18th times ! And raiding .... We can't stop them i swear ..

I looked at my ban reason says "Props on cars" I think you are misunderstanding Mr Grub . There was lamborgini and it was World prop . no one ownes it . And i leaved the broken building prop unfrezed too . i think it's perfect when it called Slums .

And about the Public building . We owned all the doors in the slums that way Mr Grub . all the props i spawned not freeze . they all unfrezzed . I spawn in a car prop who owned by "Sailinsky" he said to me spawn a broken building so it looked crashed . So i did usually and it looks perfetct but sadly i didn't took a screen shot to view it . Salinsky can say this .

and i want to say something .i was Doing same the Other people do in slums ! shooting cops and stuff . because they are raiding us ! Not rdm . and thank you

Bye Nervous

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request ~ Red Orchestra - by Red Orchestra - 10-22-2012, 10:13 AM
RE: Unban Request ~ Red Orchestra - by Holdem - 10-22-2012, 12:00 PM
RE: Unban Request ~ Red Orchestra - by Salinsky - 10-22-2012, 04:24 PM
RE: Unban Request ~ Red Orchestra - by Grub - 10-22-2012, 09:22 PM