[Unofficial] [Pas/Agr] Dark Brotherhood
Ahh, the Elder Scroll... I have a tale about "Said Scroll"

It was Jeremiah the Greats great - great - GREAT Grandfather who has found the Dragon scroll. Some called him Dovahkiin, Dragonborn. Whatever this means, it was significant. Some say he even joined the earliest form of the Brotherhood, before it was even proclaimed a clan! And of course, here we are, many centuries in the future, wondering what it must have been like in their times of day.

Legends announce that Dovahkiin [Only recorded name ] met a mystical librarian deep inside the Libraries of the College of Magic, in Winterhold, or as most now call it, Damascus. It was he who has told Dovahkiin of the scroll. But came problems, he had to locate a professor of the college, who has gone dark, or missing, deep into the ground, due north, escalating a artifact from the extinct Dwarfs. He begged for the location of the scroll, and soon got it; in two senses. He understood the location, but he also understood a new "Thu'um", or as we call it, a shout.

This is all no legend, this... was the tale of Dovahkiin, Dragonborn.

-----

Congratulations, Uncle Ruckus!

Uncle Ruckus: I havent seen you before, and I find this odd due to your acceptional amount of hours, and very low ban count! I congratulate you, open arms into the clan! Welcome aboard!

Youre clan tag ingame will look like this: Dark Brotherhood - Apprentice.

Thank you, The High Council.

Messages In This Thread
[Unofficial] [Pas/Agr] Dark Brotherhood - by Ludo - 09-30-2012, 12:26 AM
RE: [Unofficial] [Pas/Agr] Dark Brotherhood - by yarrrs - 10-20-2012, 12:26 AM