[Pas/Agr]E.M.P Evocity Military Personnel [CLOSED]
(10-19-2012, 01:29 PM)MattyG56 Wrote: War

With the Current Clans there may be a War(Only if there is a RP Situation)so all Personnel must be equipped with the correct Equipment such as:Rifles,Pistols,shotguns,Knives,Crowbars and Snipers.

You will need to pick a Primary:Rifles,Shotguns or Snipers.

You will also need to pick a Secondary and a Melee:A pistol(Deagles cause too much recoil so they're not Recommended) and for Melee: A knife or Crowbar.

Missions

The Missions you'll be involved in are very dangerous and include:Assassinations(On Rebel Leaders and Don's for a RP Reason and to be oredered by the president),Going to War,Spying and Theivery of Intel and highly destructive weapons(Only if a RP is made of these types of weapons and to be used to destroy Evocity)

Information

This Clan is a ArmyRP Clan and is part of the Government.The president can give this Clan Orders such as:Assassination of the Rebel Leader or Don Corleone(For RP Reasons ONLY!),To Help out the fellow Officers and SS,To help fend off a Raid and to keep the president out of harms way.

I almost forgot we will also have to perform kidnaps and for that we'll neethd Tranquilizer Sniper.

Real passive shit huh.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Pas/Agr]E.M.P Evocity Military Personnel[Unofficial] - by Toxic - 10-20-2012, 12:24 AM