Ban Request
Whilst I don't have any screenshots therefore no evidence, I'd like to clarify. Hubabuba was a security guard at the time, and I was looking around the map searching for contra. In apartments, I saw 3 cameras belonging to hubabuba, and a door called 'police head quaters'. Called raid, picklocked the door. As soon as the door opened, there was a prop leaning on the doorframe. Not only was there no keypad, but also not enough space for 2 people between the door and the prop.
Noticing no admins on at the time, I decided to make it clear in OOC that huba shouldn't be doing that, and threw a molotov at said prop. Realising I couldn't then enter the room, I called fire services via /request and swiftly left. On my way down, Taco and Zellmer entered the building, followed by huba. Huba then blocked me on the staircase, took a shotgun out and shot me without warning, killing me. At this point, he did not know I burnt his prop (as he would not have received the request for the fireman, being a security guard). The only evidence I'd even been near his room was OOC.
I came back to the apartments roughly an hour later, and the prop had been replaced, again with another prop without a keypad.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request - by Zellmer - 01-18-2011, 03:41 PM
RE: Ban Request - by MikeyTheFox - 01-18-2011, 03:47 PM
RE: Ban Request - by Zellmer - 01-18-2011, 03:49 PM
RE: Ban Request - by MikeyTheFox - 01-18-2011, 04:01 PM
RE: Ban Request - by Shiyahn - 01-21-2011, 05:09 PM
RE: Ban Request - by MikeyTheFox - 01-21-2011, 10:52 PM