Unban Request: What's the reason?
(10-14-2012, 06:19 PM)Holdem Wrote: I was watching for a long time, you all took part in this "RP", therefore not only the maker gets banned.

But Holdem seriously mate? What did I do that was out of order? I stood on the gilliotine and now I'm part of it? I killed the armed cops that had guns drawn and was aiming? I shot 3 shots at a paramedic after the order that he was going to be shot (because he broke fearrp) was made? I was outside the house while the hostages where tied up checking for the SS that was MIA.

I don't have the full picture of the events and can't say what exactly cause this or in what way the rules where broken, I only protected the Corleones and I'm part of it?

I got admin history of about 2years, not In gmod but in other HL games. I would make sure I had recordings of the events that made me ban somebody or evidence... Now I know that fearlessrp don't have the same system and understandable because you have a higher traffic on the server then my older server did while i was admin. But is it to much for an explanation or your view of what i personally did? It is a thread about me after all and I am seriously wondering if you mixed me up with somebody else.. You made the choice to ban me but gave a reason that applied to somebody else, and that would be fine if I had anything to do with the events leading to the ban but I stayed inside the parameter of the rules in my opinion and I want you to explain to me where I went out of bounds.. Please could you do this for me beacuse I might be a bit thick here but this is seriously harming my loving relationship with this server.

Best wishes ---pitr

PS. I'm not attacking you, I'm trying to understand, that's all.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request: What's the reason? - by pItr - 10-14-2012, 05:24 PM
RE: Unban Request: What's the reason? - by Darkey - 10-14-2012, 05:26 PM
RE: Unban Request: What's the reason? - by Holdem - 10-14-2012, 06:19 PM
RE: Unban Request: What's the reason? - by pItr - 10-14-2012, 06:39 PM
RE: Unban Request: What's the reason? - by Darkey - 10-14-2012, 06:41 PM
RE: Unban Request: What's the reason? - by pItr - 10-16-2012, 10:50 AM
RE: Unban Request: What's the reason? - by Holdem - 10-19-2012, 11:31 AM