ban on robbys pawn shop
(10-10-2012, 09:38 PM)Robby Wrote: First of all as an SS you weren't helping me out as the president. I seen you look right at a person with an ak-47 going into Nexus. My friend witnessed it too. Your evidence isn't even valid. A couple screen shots of sentences isn't proof of anything. You can twist anything around with a couple sentences. If you posted the console text people would see what I mean. We argued about 10 mins about the first demote and then you said "im gunna f*cking do sumthing about this -.-" word for word even in the screen shot you posted. I consider that a personal threat after arguing with you for a very long time so I demoted you. Plus, you weren't helping me out anyways and I figured anyone else would be better suited for Head of SS. I don't have any screen shots because personally I wasn't worried at all about being banned because I didn't abuse. Next time post the full chat log.
i think it was i had just spawned or something and i was waiting for the elevator to come down, as i have the ability to teleport im sorry i didnt consider doing that at the time.

Messages In This Thread
ban on robbys pawn shop - by Tyki Mikk - 10-09-2012, 08:15 PM
RE: ban on robbys pawn shop - by Robby - 10-10-2012, 09:38 PM
RE: ban on robbys pawn shop - by Tyki Mikk - 10-11-2012, 03:27 PM
RE: ban on robbys pawn shop - by DarkN00b - 10-11-2012, 11:05 AM
RE: ban on robbys pawn shop - by Rayne - 10-11-2012, 03:27 PM
RE: ban on robbys pawn shop - by Termin - 10-11-2012, 06:11 PM