mYAffliktioN Banned by Sniperwolf (Updated with Screenshots)
(01-18-2011, 08:24 AM)Sniperwolf Wrote: When mYaffliktioN rejoined - he too joined in the stream of protests and abuse.

Meanwhile, I'd recieved multiple complaints about the both of them harassing other players.

They were both rude, arrogant, and ignorant players - who did not respect admin decisions or the fact that they broke the rules :/ even when one admitted he did - the other complained for ages.

Few problems here.

1) I never said anything about "Abuse".
2) Can I see these complaints? Assuming they're logged? We were on that server for quite some time. Alone. How can we harass if there is no one to harass? Unless, of course, if it was Horse. In which case, I was not harassing. (Check description of problem above.)
3)You need to return the favor of respect if you wish to receive it. Admin status or not. When I told you my story, you didn't even read it. D= I'm sorry, But I don't think "You need to take more care with issues like this before taking action." Is rude. =/

Anyway, my next post will have the screenshots in it. Just a second.

Here, we can see Horse doing the "Sleep" glitch where you can see inside another's house.

Horse RDMing in front of the bank, In the back, you can see the ambulance he stole as a civilian.

Horse putting a seat in the wall of the bank so he can see into the vault.

Horse setting up his barrel to look into the window. Note that here you can see that the door is legit. (Button on inside, Keypad on outside on atm.

Horse Violating NLR.

Messages In This Thread
RE: mYAffliktioN Banned by Sniperwolf - by mYAffliktioN - 01-18-2011, 10:08 PM