Unban Request
Your name: i liek turtlez

Your ban ID: 15470
Banned by: Termin

Reason: NLR,disconnect to avoid arrest

Involved: DarkSider
Why we should unban you: I was about to log from the server (there were maybe 10 people on the server max) when I sold my weed to the guy in the alley and decided to go into the nexus. I got to the presidential floor and walked to where the nexus security was. Out of nowhere, DarkSider comes from behind me and randomly cuffs me. I ask what I'm doing wrong and he says trespassing. I just wanted to have a meeting with the president. I tell him I'll just leave please uncuff me, won't do it. So I just suicided. I admit that was wrong. Also admit it was wrong to break NLR so that I could mic chat with him. I just think that this is a misunderstanding.. I think 5 days is a pretty hefty ban considering I didn't really do anything to anybody... when I disconnected to avoid arrest it was because I was at the bottom of nexus elevator and was insta cuffed. Not to mention one of my suicides was caused because DarkSider Tased/woke me up which caused me to fall a second time. I was logging anyways it wasn't like i disconnected to avoid anything I was logging off anyways..

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by mitchconnor - 10-09-2012, 04:26 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Termin - 10-09-2012, 06:00 PM
RE: Unban Request - by mitchconnor - 10-09-2012, 06:39 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Termin - 10-09-2012, 06:46 PM
RE: Unban Request - by mitchconnor - 10-09-2012, 06:51 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Termin - 10-09-2012, 06:58 PM