Support my town, Support James Arthur!
Ladies and Gentlemen!

I want to grab your attention for one second before I go get ready for work. For those who don't know me, my name is Benjii Vickers (VerteX) and I am from a small, low-class, poor town called Middlesbrough, UK. This area is home to over 14,000 mothers under the age of 16, a mix between 50-100 murders each year and a crime rate that hasn't lowered in the past 7 years. Employment is very low and the suicide rate is ever so worrying. Middlesbrough was once known as "The City That Never Was".

Recently, one lad decided to persue his dream and go on the X-Factor. Yes it is a fixed show I agree but there is some incredible talent on this show and this lad wanted to be recognised.

His name is James Arthur and has recently been in papers all over the country. I know him personally as a very nice, laid back and unique lad who only wants to do what he enjoys... and that is sing:

http://www.myspace.com/jamesarthurmusic/music <- Listen to his song Echoes!

Search his name in YouTube and you will see his X-Factor audition and shows. He is incredible in my opinion.

I hope that you guys enjoy his music and give your support to this young man. He never gave up on Middlesbrough and is proud of where he is from!

Messages In This Thread
Support my town, Support James Arthur! - by VerteX - 10-08-2012, 03:12 PM