the Life of a Paramedic
(10-06-2012, 07:50 PM)Grayhawk Wrote: Oh I see, party pooper.
I was just making a suggestion I just see that the paramedic need some addons. I just started the discussion and would love to see some ideas from you guys. And if the admins/coders like something they can implement it. Everyone happy.
so please we dont need your interlectual chitt-chatt and why we can not talk about these things

Grayhawk

I am not saing THEY SHOULD DO WHAT IS SAID NOW!!!!!

it was only a fuse, a idea. a IDea that can be implemented somehow in a other way MAYBE.
I just want to see what others think about this because I think if the passive classes could do abit more / also meaning some sort of defence, PAssive RP would be more capable because you would not be disturbed by all the minges.

Hmm, someone being a little immature? In no way was I suggesting that your idea not be implemented, I was advising you to carry out things as usual; the suggestions and bugs forum is for things just like this. And 'interlectual chitt-chatt'? What sort of phrase is that? Just because you yourself struggle to write a properly structured sentence using correct grammar doesn't mean you need to offend someone who does, how is being 'intellectual' a fault in any way?

Everyone here was agreeing with what you stated, if you had read my post (and actually understood it) you would have realised I wasn't entirely disagreeing with you either. You also state 'why can we not talk about these things', where does it say, in this entire thread, that we cannot talk about these things?

'THEY SHOULD DO WHAT IS SAID NOW!!!!!' Indeed, and in-fact this was not in any of my reasoning either.

So before you yourself go on a tandem regarding the first person who in any way criticised your ideas (That will happen a lot here, anywhere in fact) it is best that you try and formulate a proper argument instead of simply throwing a low swing and acting like a five year old.

'party pooper' and 'interlectual chitt-chatt' prove my point quite well.

Messages In This Thread
the Life of a Paramedic - by Grayhawk - 10-06-2012, 04:37 PM
RE: the Life of a Paramedic - by Jamie - 10-06-2012, 04:55 PM
RE: the Life of a Paramedic - by DoomDude1 - 10-06-2012, 05:12 PM
RE: the Life of a Paramedic - by Adman - 10-06-2012, 05:21 PM
RE: the Life of a Paramedic - by Grayhawk - 10-06-2012, 07:50 PM
RE: the Life of a Paramedic - by Adman - 10-06-2012, 08:56 PM
RE: the Life of a Paramedic - by Termin - 10-06-2012, 09:22 PM
RE: the Life of a Paramedic - by Grayhawk - 10-07-2012, 08:46 AM
RE: the Life of a Paramedic - by Adman - 10-07-2012, 09:08 AM
RE: the Life of a Paramedic - by Grayhawk - 10-07-2012, 10:07 AM
RE: the Life of a Paramedic - by Grayhawk - 10-07-2012, 11:08 AM