{CG} Dark Jam - Unban request.
(01-17-2011, 04:24 PM)MoB Dark Jam Wrote: 1. i did confess to it. i said it twice before you were no clipping all round the bloody place looking for the person who bloody shot and not killed you.
Like I said, Never saw it, AT ALL.
2. i was actually told by the SSC that you had contra and he had warrant on you and he said me and my clan could raid you with him.

Witnesses - Mini, Micro, Admiral Shabizzle, Monty and a few more.

I had no warrant, think I'd be looking all over the screen while I'm building.

3. Go and revise then and stop playing games if your that bothered about RL.

Two words, Multi Tasking.

4. This is looking more and more like Admin abuse now since you basically banned because you got shot during a raid.

Fail Raid, Fail reason, Fail thread?

Hope you grow up soon and stop raging with your teenage hormones.

Got some sort of magic device that'll make me 20?

(01-17-2011, 05:46 PM)fester199 Wrote: Firstly I am Shabbizle and i was witness to this admin abuse.

secondly if you weren't around to hear him yell raid then that's your problem because we were at the beginning of your roadblocks (which by the way only officers of the law are allowed to place)
It's a defence for a base designed to drain your stamina, making you an easy target for our Snipers.
as far as I'm aware and also you didn't even die when he shot you because you were to busy no-clipping around trying to build that base of yours therefore there is no random kill because NO ONE died.
I died, positive that I was about to Easy Weld a block so it looked like a castle thing, but I had to noclip back to see who was Failing.
I think maybe you need to grow up and learn to RP your self, just because your an admin doesn't mean you should be excused from bad RPing and rule breaking.
So you give the people who RP badly Admin status. Clever..

The way is see it is that evo and shark have the wrong impression of what a good admin is. A good admin is an admin who:
- doesn't let his emotions effect his judgement
- someone who takes the time to listen to both sides of the story and make a responsible and fair decision based on the situation.
- when they find that someone has broken the rules they don't just ban them they take them off to the side and discuss what they have done wrong and guide them to make sure that in the future they don't make the same mistake. (and lets face it we all make mistakes from time to time)
- someone who doesn't use his admin powers to give him/her self the advantage over normal players who just want to enjoy their game.
Think the Fearless Team thought of this 'fore they gave me Admin?

whereas evo and shark never take the time to even listen and or even prove that you've done something wrong they just ban if they don't like you, get killed by you or if they hear those magic words rdm or nrl. They are completely incompetent and they are not up to the task of administrating the server.
Same comment as above

And people don't be afraid to speak your mind on the forums if you think an admin isn't up to the task, because at the end of the day they decide where you enjoy your self in the server. Smile
Which is why we have section titled "Admin Abuse"

Messages In This Thread
{CG} Dark Jam - Unban request. - by MoB Dark Jam - 01-17-2011, 02:12 PM
RE: {CG} Dark Jam - Unban request. - by Shark - 01-17-2011, 04:12 PM
RE: {CG} Dark Jam - Unban request. - by s.J. - 01-17-2011, 04:46 PM
RE: {CG} Dark Jam - Unban request. - by Shabbizle - 01-17-2011, 05:46 PM
RE: {CG} Dark Jam - Unban request. - by s.J. - 01-17-2011, 09:12 PM
RE: {CG} Dark Jam - Unban request. - by Shark - 01-17-2011, 11:30 PM
RE: {CG} Dark Jam - Unban request. - by s.J. - 01-18-2011, 04:49 PM