Government officials - what you should and should not do
Great guide and i completely agree with everything. Although i have to say as commander if there's barely any cops I tend to patrol as well giving the RIGHT example to other officers. As for the SS , you're absolutely right . I think only ONE SS should guard the president when they got nothing to do but not constantly the same guy switch in turns like as one guards the president another one patrols the building for example also in turns. I always kinda think its weird when i accidentally stop on the SS floor and get out , I never see a single SS on that floor only when they spawn. They all hurdle up on the top floor with the president , while their own floor where they are supposed to have their desks there. They should be role playing they check intelligence , hold a briefing on a possible raid or when its over debrief it. I really need to donate I've always wanted to be SS an do a proper SS rp

Messages In This Thread
RE: Government officials - what you should and should not do - by William Lionheart - 10-04-2012, 12:38 PM