Unban Request.
Your name: Wintersun

Your ban ID: 15177

Banned by:[/b ]Private Toast

[b]Server
: v33x

Involved: Noone but me.

Why we should unban you: Because I REALLY don't know why I got banned. Apparently because of "tons of hacking" but i am very sure, that I don't have any hacks.

I joined the server and after the second try I got in, I had an huge FPS drop that I couldn't move in the first 2minutes or so. Then, I walked around to a group and I saw Private Toast blacklistening me somewhere,I don't remember where anymore. Then he said in OOC that I got tons of hacks...but really? I really don't want to be disrespectful, but fakin REALLY?

I haven't played gmod for several months, and today I was just in the mood to play some, but I got banned after few minutes for a not justified reason.

Tho, I'd like to know what hacks I had on your admin panel. There is probably something not working there. lol

Since I don't know much about these hacks and stuff, I can't prove you different besides letting you check my computer with teamviewer or something.

I would really appreciate it, if you will take another look at this. I missed playing on Fearless.

Thank you for your time.

Skeptical

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request. - by iG|Lego - 10-01-2012, 07:20 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by PrivateToast - 10-01-2012, 08:36 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by iG|Lego - 10-01-2012, 09:43 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by PrivateToast - 10-01-2012, 10:04 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by iG|Lego - 10-01-2012, 10:11 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by Killjoy - 10-02-2012, 04:41 AM
RE: Unban Request. - by PrivateToast - 10-02-2012, 10:37 AM