Unban request.
Your name: Gemini

Your ban ID: 15054

Banned by: Vauld/Zzzzap

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)

Involved:
Gemini

Why we should unban you:
Ok, There isn't much to say for your approval as I know it will be difficult to put up to me as I am a pain (I will admit this to all of you).
Ever since the ban happened I knew that I have nothing left on GMod, The only reason that I have purchased the game was...To play on the Fearless Server.
I am truly sorry for all the precarious crimes that I have broken but as you can see from the bans they are not something that is extremly conspicuous and antagonizing like say. Scamming or Prop Surfing. I will clarify that I have never in my life on the Fearless server ever done any of these.
The approval of this will mean a lot to me as after I got banned which was in the 29th I think. I had to change my tactics, I went on other role playing servers and tryed to adapt to the concepts of roleplaying because Fearless RP is actually the first role playing server that I have encountered so I didn't know what to do that's why I have so many bans when I joined the game.
I haven't met the whole community which was what I wanted because most of the admins are helpful and most of the time do not ignore you which I adore about this special community which you have created.
I am a active person in Fearless and I don't want to lose the friendly community and the helpful admins, Please take this to consideration and I will respect your decision.
Thank you.
-Gemini

Messages In This Thread
Unban request. - by Geminii - 10-01-2012, 02:56 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Fleet Admiral Zapington - 10-01-2012, 03:03 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Geminii - 10-01-2012, 03:06 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Killjoy - 10-01-2012, 03:20 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Geminii - 10-01-2012, 03:23 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Geminii - 10-01-2012, 04:23 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Geminii - 10-01-2012, 05:34 PM
RE: Unban request. - by Geminii - 10-04-2012, 06:13 PM