Government officials - what you should and should not do
(10-01-2012, 12:09 AM)Harry Ford Wrote: Good guide doomdude! But isn't SS supposed to mainly stay with the president or any other highly elected leaders? If we really need a person to assist on drug raids, or shootouts or just any life threatening case in general just make a SWAT class, which can stay in Nexus until called on by a law enforcement unit.Here is what the Secret Service is supposed to do: Protect the president or any foreign official and stop the counterfeiting of money.
Not raid a crack shack or walk down the street in their expensive suit and buying guns and fishes.I would continue on but I think you can see the point.

This is where you get mixed up, SS is NOT Secret Service. The secret service spend all day in offices, protect the President that is true, but also carry out counter-intelligence etc. They tend to wear suits; simply from the model used in the SS you could work out that they are more of a S.W.A.T unit, they spawn with machine guns, are kitted out in combat gear with kevlar etc.

SS stands for Special Service, not Secret Service.

(09-30-2012, 01:29 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Let me make this clear once and for all: Special Services = tactical unit, same as SWAT, SAS, SRU, QRF and the others.

Their primary function is to be a tactical unit, dealing with high risk situations, barricaded suspects, heavily armed criminals, officers under fire, etc operations. Their main function is not to wear suits and protect presidents.

Words from a super admin himself. Though I must add, every SS squad always guards the President, why not? There is little else to do between calls.

EDIT: I don't mean wearing suits, I mean as a visible presence of heavy protection and letting SS respond to the high-risk situations, which don't occur all the time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Government officials - what you should and should not do - by Adman - 10-01-2012, 06:00 AM