Login and banned.
Your name: Vodka (Used to be Astrid)

Your ban ID: 15156

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: Nobody.

Why we should unban you: Here's a little back-story; I haven't played since.. Let's say January, I think, I'm not sure. Today I was contemplating coming back on and starting back up, I login, say I haven't been on in months, say my money, inventory ect, and I get banned for the reason "hacking/tempering/cheating" I don't really understand, I haven't cheated, hacked or done anything that is ban-worthy, I have 35 hours playing time, I know, it isn't really alot, but I don't know why 90k and some weapons is ban-worthy, I did nothing, I swear, I've been in-active for atleast 9 months now, It'd be much appreciated if this could get looked into.

Edit: I also logged into the other server (v33x) I got banned from that, too, hacking again, I'm honestly confused, I didn't do a single thing to do with hacking, cheating or tempering, I'm sorry if I wasn't supposed to login to the other server, I was just checking if I had anything wrong with my inventory/character, I was browsing and I saw that faphack triggers this, I have no fap-hack addon, but I did have the .lua, which I immediately deleted, I used faphack with a couple of friends on a Hamachi server in 2011, Guess I forgot to delete it, if I have to wait out a ban, I'm okay with that, I don't mind.

Thank-you.
Astrid.

Messages In This Thread
Login and banned. - by Astrid - 10-01-2012, 03:51 AM
RE: Login and banned. - by Vauld - 10-01-2012, 05:13 AM
RE: Login and banned. - by Astrid - 10-01-2012, 05:33 AM
RE: Login and banned. - by Killjoy - 10-01-2012, 06:36 AM